Friday, December 3, 2010

A New Year

A little information on my Blog:  I need something in my life that is simple. I am an emotional person who has been known to take things more personally than I should. I want a place where I don't have to question if my message I am sending out is passive aggressive or just me whining and complaining ( You can go to my facebook for that ;)). I wanted a place to express my simple loves... music, movies, art, dance, clothes, people, animals, and photography. It Will officially start January 1, 2011. I have always wanted to make a journal of what I outfit's I wear for 365 days in a row. I want to share what song inspired me that day, a picture that took my breath away, a movie that moved me, and share about a people I love. This blog will be a positive energy to send out into the universe for once, maybe I can make up for all that bad energy I put out there.

Love is all, Love is new, Love is all, Love is you
xoxo
B

1 comment:

  1. Well you had better not disappoint. Now you have to follow my blog and Kasias

    ReplyDelete