Monday, January 10, 2011

♪Because the world is round it turns me on♪

What I wore Friday night  at theThieveing Birds at Rail Head and then Dick Belding's (90's cover band) at the Eagle Nest 01/07/2011-Little black dress with tights, boots, and cardigan-One of my favorite outfits
Saturday 01/08/2011 we were on the road almost 7 hours round trip to Haskell and back to see Ryan's very sweet Great Grandpa, so I dressed comfortable.
Here's some of the pictures we took out at Ryan;s great Grandpas... He has a lot of land he works in cotton!

This is what I think most people think all of Texas looks like
Stretching before exploring is highly recommended

                                                          Big Wheels keep on turning

                                        This is Right before  I was almost struck by a vehicle
                                      I was tyring to climb out of the road... not sure?

                                                            Ryan wanted to feel super tall
                                                         
                                                                               

remake...
                                                            ...We look just like them huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment