Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Listening to AM radio is like watching a VHS tape


Among my group of friends there’s some that listen to an AM radio station the Ticket. Then there are some of us who listen to an FM radio station called the Fan. Here is a little history of why I listen to The Fan, almost 2 years ago the station use to be Live 105.3 and I loved listening to it. I got into talk radio because I had a long drive to work and Music makes me day dream and wish I was outside the car dancing, I needed to find a happy place inside the car. Live 105.3 talked about current events and helped keep me up to date with what was going on, plus I really enjoyed listening to Russ Martin. People get offended by him easily but they need to understand it’s all a performance, a bit if you will and learn if you don’t learn to laugh more and get offended by everything then your life is going to get pretty boring(PS he is back on the air now in the morning at 97.1). Well one day this station just decided to change formats and they turned into a sports station. I just kept listening and started getting into the sports almost accidently haha.
So anytime I talk about the Fan, I get a lecture of how the Ticket is better. I DON’T CARE, I get it you like it, that’s fine. 1. I don’t want to listen to AM radio; it is equivalent to watching a VHS tape instead of a Blue Ray DVD. 2. If I sit here and try to talk you into listening to the Fan you’re not going to because you’ve grown to love The DJs on the Ticket so know that’s how I feel about the Fan. 3. I have given it a try and they are funny but they have so many inside jokes it’s hard to catch on. So by me listening to the Fan isn’t me trying to insult your station friends… it’s where I’m comfortable J

What I wore today
I love this dress... Its from Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment