Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whose going to sing Dio and Darkness when Eric Lee leaves

Sunday Night
Our friend Eric Lee will be shipping out in February. If you don’t know Eric than your life is probably pretty boring ;) Eric is someone who is always ready to be silly and would fit really well with the cast Jackass. Sunday night we went out to The Mule for Karaoke and out of the group of us he is the only one who was singing… His signature songs are ’I believe in a thing called Love’ By the Darkness. ‘Holy Diver’ By Dio, and ‘F*** her gently’ By Tenacious D…. After this night I told Eric He shouldn’t join the Army he needs to go into Theater ;)



Monday
I was basically off from Christmas Eve tell January 4th. My job does something called a skeleton week  the week after Christmas, everyone signs up to work just one day that week and that way the office is open but there’s only a few people there and we are all paid the whole week, my job is a huge blessing.  So on my last day off I had a few errands to run ,I scheduled a massage and facial, and then had dinner with my parents at Piranhas Killer Sushi… all in all it was the perfect ending to an amazing Holiday!

What I wore on Monday 1/3/11


 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha, I love this! I love that you post a picture of what you wear, almost everyday. It's artistic and entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I have only missed what I wore this last Sunday and it was just pajamas so I am doing better than I thought I would ;)

    ReplyDelete