Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I wore today

So I am starting a little late I know...one day. Some of you could say 'Well that's how you are starting your new year, a day behind' but technically I was up tell 6 AM on January 1st, 2011 so I do have an outfit to submit for that day...

I am wearing a purple velvet dress from Charlotte Russe with tights which are very trendy this season. I am also rocking some seriously intense eye lashes with some glittering charms at the outside of my eyes. I also am wearing my headbandthat is also made with sequences, this just makes me feel complete. I want to ring in the new year with some shimmer and fun. I am so tiered of people talking about being adults and what we need to wear blah blah blah. I just wanna have fun and I am gonna dress how I feel and on New years I felt Purple and sparkly ;)

So the new year was brought in with some amazing friends, a fun interpetive dance with my friend Chris to bohemian Rhapsody who no one could possibly top, and just pure joy... So far the qoute I am going with this new year is from a Paul mcCartney song "Live and Let Die"

No comments:

Post a Comment